Are you a healthcare professional, patient or innovator interested in how technology can transform Children and Young People’s Health?
The MedTech Navigator programme delivered by Health Enterprise East supports knowledge exchange between the NHS, academia and industry to facilitate the development of novel solutions that will improve healthcare and the patient experience.
This webinar will explore opportunities for collaborative working in Children and Young People’s Health, highlight unmet needs in innovation and showcase some of the latest technological developments from industry.
The webinar will have a particular focus on both physical and mental health, as well as the anticipated need for new medtech and digital technology solutions at the forthcoming Cambridge Children’s Hospital.
The event will feature presentations from clinicians who will share their major clinical challenges and unmet needs related to Children and Young People’s Health alongside representatives from industry. Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Cathy Walsh, Clinical Mental Health Lead at Cambridge Children’s Hospital; Deputy Medical Director & Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS FT
- Prof Paul Dimitry, NIHR Clinical Research Network National Specialty Lead for Children and Young People & Professor of Child Health & Consultant Paediatric Endocrinology, Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- Mr Iain Hennessey, Consultant Paediatric & Neonatal Surgeon Alder Hey Children’s NHS FT & Clinical Director of Innovation, Alder Hey Innovation Hub
- Ms. Manjul Rathee, Co-founder & CEO, BFB Labs
- Dr Kevin Auton, CEO, Aseptika Ltd.
- Mr Hayden Allen-Vercoe, COO, Orbital Global Group
- Dr Chris Evans, CEO, Little Journey
Key objectives of the day:
- Knowledge exchange.
- Enable companies to identify potential market opportunities in Children and Young People’s Health through the process of needs identification.
- Facilitating a demand led approach to engaging SMEs in new R&D projects that are both customer-focussed and collaborative in nature.
- Creation of partnerships between clinicians, academics and industry to develop the right products for the healthcare market of the future.
Join us for this stimulating and free discussion!
Contact Details: Any queries please email Dr Chris Warwick at Chris.Warwick@hee.co.uk or call on 01223 422422.
Please note that this is a free event and pre-registration is essential. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you are unable to attend, please make every effort to cancel your ticket.