Are you a healthcare professional, patient or innovator interested in contributing to the digital transformation of health and social care post COVID-19?
The MedTech Navigator programme delivered by Health Enterprise East supports knowledge exchange between the NHS, academia and industry to facilitate the development of novel solutions that will improve healthcare and the patient experience.
This workshop will explore opportunities for collaborative working in healthcare IT and showcase some of the latest technological developments from industry. Health and care providers have been able to rapidly ramp up use of digital health technologies to support safe delivery of care during the coronavirus pandemic. Will these changes be sustainable as routine care re-starts?
Key themes to be explored include:
- Primary care digital transformation
- Managing outpatients through remote consultations
- Setting up and running virtual clinics
- Empowering individuals to self-care
- Integrating care locally
The event will feature presentations from clinicians who will share their major clinical challenges and unmet needs related to the digital transformation of care. Delegates will also hear from companies at the forefront of developing innovative digital health solutions including mHealth, wearable devices, telehealth and telemedicine.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Steven Laitner, General Practitioner & Freelance Health Consultant
- Dr Rozelle C Kane, GP Registrar Cambridge; Clinical Lead, Digital & Innovation, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough STP; Clinical Entrepreneur, Department of Innovation, NHS England
- Dr Ewen Cameron, Consultant Gastroenterologist; Executive Director of Improvement and Transformation, Addenbrookes Hospital
- Tobias Alpsten, CEO, iPLATO Healthcare
- Laurence Pearce , CEO, xim Ltd
Key objectives of the day:
- Knowledge exchange.
- Enable companies to identify potential market opportunities in the digital transformation of care through the process of needs identification.
- Facilitating a demand led approach to engaging SMEs in new R&D projects that are both customer-focussed and collaborative in nature.
- Creation of partnerships between clinicians, academics and industry to develop the right products for the healthcare market of the future.
We will launch two white papers on the day covering the health economics landscape and the industry landscape for the digital transformation of care, respectively. Join us for this stimulating and free discussion!
Venue and Catering: This event will be held at the KingsGate Conference Centre in Peterborough and online.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Contact Details: Any queries please email Dr Chris Warwick at Chris.Warwick@hee.co.uk or call on 01223 928044.
Please note that this is a free event and pre-registration is essential.
To book your place please visit our event page here
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you are unable to attend, please make every effort to cancel your ticket.